Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chapter 1

Welcome to my blog...Never thought I would get round to doing this, but I always knew I was a closet writer in waiting!! Haha

So, what do I have on my mind?

Generators for one... damn once again I missed an opportunity created by our Coconut brothers, they say, "behind every Coconut stands a Cashew Nut" I think the Cash-ew Nut is self explanatory. For those who don't get it, please post me a note and I will explain it to you.

I missed the boat with the IT Blackalution, then again with the Power Blackout..... Ha

There's one for the slogan writers!!!! Get the black's-out of Eskom.

So the latest in the ever growing house market, as more people are forced to sell thier homes due to the high interrest rate. Ad follows:

For Sale

Heavenly 4 bedroom house with modern kitchen, includes study 2 family rooms and BIC's throughout. Established garden and heated pool with lapa and gas braai.....and the part that got the house sold to the first person reading the ad!!!

Price includes 8 KVA Diesel generator installed with 3 day long blackout fuel tank.

Welcome to the "new South Africa" which we are "powerless" to change. No pun intended

No comments: